This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Runaway Bay temp logo revize


The City of Runaway Bay strives to provide helpful information to its residents.

If you can not find what you are looking for on our website, please contact City Hall.

To file a complaint against a Utility provider, you can contact the Texas Public Utility Commission.


Natural Gas

  • Atmos Energy Gas 888-286-6700
TV / Cable / Internet

  • allconnect 844-798-3286
  • Direct TV 877-798-6070
  • Infinilink Broadband 940-437-0550
  • Vyve 800-392-2662
Trash and Recycle

Water and Sewer

Wise County Burn Ban Information

Wise County Veterans Service Office

  • Assists veterans and their family members with filing for benefits, filing claims and finding financially based programs to which they can apply.
  • Phone 940-627-2470 / Fax 940-627-3828
  • Located at 205 N State, Decatur, TX 76234