• Welcome to the City of Runaway Bay "We are open for business"


The City of Runaway Bay strives to provide helpful information to its residents.

If you can not find what you are looking for on our website, please contact City Hall.

To file a complaint against a Utility provider, you can contact the Texas Public Utility Commission.


Natural Gas

  • Atmos Energy Gas 888-286-6700

TV / Cable / Internet

  • allconnect 844-798-3286
  • Direct TV 877-798-6070
  • Infinilink Broadband 940-437-0550
  • Vyve 800-392-2662


  • CenturyLink Phone 800-366-8201

Trash and Recycle

Water and Sewer

 Wise County Burn Ban Information

Wise County Veterans Service Office

  •  Assists veterans and their family members with filing for benefits, filing claims and finding financially based programs to which they can apply.
  •  Phone 940-627-2470 / Fax 940-627-3828
  •  Located at 205 N State, Decatur, TX 76234