- Election Information can be found here.
The City owns a modern marina on Lake Bridgeport which includes 123 boat slips, (115 covered and 8 sailboats) in a wind protective cove.
Public Boat Ramps
- Governed by a lease agreement.
- Payment for one (1) year rentals must be made in advance and must be renewed March 1.
- Lease automatically terminates at the end of the lease period.
- ID cards are issued to the lessee and must be carried on their person when using the marina.
- Charge for a marina slip by individuals residing in Runaway Bay is $800.00 and outside the city is $1,500.00